- Making the gyoza: Finely chop up the cabbage and put it in a bowl. Sprinkle on some salt (not listed), let it sit for a while, and squeeze out excess water. Finely chop up the green onion, ginger, and garlic.
- Put the ground pork in a bowl. Add the stuffing ingredients, and knead it until it becomes sticky. Add the cabbage, green onion, ginger, and garlic, and mix together. Divide into 12 portions.
- Place one of the filling portions prepared in step (2) in the middle of a gyoza wrapper. Apply water to the edge of the wrapper and pinch the edges together to envelop the filling.
- Boil the gyoza.
- Arrange the gyoza on a plate and add mizkan™ Kin no Gomadare (sesame sauce).
- Sprinkle the mixture of chili oil, powdered Sichuan pepper, crushed cashew nuts, and minced green onion shoots.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4