Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready-in 0 mins
Ground Pork (100 g)
Cabbage (2 leaves)
Green onion (1/6 stalk)
Ginger (1/2 clove)
Garlic (1/2 clove)
Soy Sauce (1/2 tablespoon)
Sake (1/2 tablespoon)
Sesame Oil (1 teaspoon)
Salt and Pepper (as desired)
Gyoza Wrappers (12)
Sesame Sauce Paste Type 250ml (6 tablespoons)
Cashew Nuts (2 tablespoons)
Chili Oil (2 tablespoons)
Powdered Sichuan Pepper (2 teaspoons)
Green Onion Shoots (2 tablespoons)
- Making the gyoza: Finely chop up the cabbage and put it in a bowl. Sprinkle on some salt (not listed), let it sit for a while, and squeeze out excess water. Finely chop up the green onion, ginger, and garlic.
- Put the ground pork in a bowl. Add the stuffing ingredients, and knead it until it becomes sticky. Add the cabbage, green onion, ginger, and garlic, and mix together. Divide into 12 portions.
- Place one of the filling portions prepared in step (2) in the middle of a gyoza wrapper. Apply water to the edge of the wrapper and pinch the edges together to envelop the filling.
- Boil the gyoza.
- Arrange the gyoza on a plate and add mizkan™ Kin no Gomadare (sesame sauce).
- Sprinkle the mixture of chili oil, powdered Sichuan pepper, crushed cashew nuts, and minced green onion shoots.