Bon-Bon Chicken Salad
- Boil water in pot. Add sliced ginger, the green area of leek and chicken to cook. Cool down.
- After cooling down, take out chicken and shred finely.
- Slice tomatoes into thin pieces. Shred cucumbers into fine strands. Tear lettuce up into bite-sized pieces.
- Place (1) and (2) into prepared dishes. Decorate with parsley. Serve with preferred MIZKAN™ Sesame Sauce.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4