Chijimi with Komatsuna & Jako
- Cut the mustard spinach into 1-cm long pieces. Thinly slice the onion and cut into 1-cm pieces.
- Combine the flour, potato starch and chicken soup stock in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and combine with milk, and then add this to the flour mixture. Mix together with a whisk until the consistency is smooth.
- Add  and dried young sardines to , and then mix to evenly combine the mixture.
- Heat salad oil (1 tbsp) in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour in half of  and flatten. When the mixture starts to brown, turn it over and cook both sides until crispy, pressing down occasionally with a spatula. To finish, pour sesame oil (1 tsp) over the edges of the frying pan and turn.
- Cook the rest of the batter in the same way as in  and cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in a bowl and add AJIPON.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4