Filled Brinjal Rings Served with Mizkan Vinegar Sauce and Honey mustard flavor
by Chef CATherina Hosoi
- Prepare Brinjal. Cut to 1cm thick, soaked in salt water. Remove the flesh and leave skin with some flesh on. Chop Brinjal flesh to small pieces
- In a basin, combine the chopped Brinjal flesh, Spring Onion, Meshed Taukua, Mozzarella Cheese, 2 Beaten Eggs, 1/2tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, 1tsp Sugar with 3-4 TBS Plain Flour to making filling. Stuff the fillings into the Brinjal rings and top with 1 Red Chillie round.
- Heat up a non stick fry pan with 4 TBS Oil and add in all the stuffed Brinjal rings to pan fry till both sides are golden brown and cooked. Arrange on a big plate.
- Drizzle with Mizkan Vinegar Sauce and Honey mustard flavor and serve.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4