- Cut the chicken leg piece into 3 portions. Sprinkle black pepper
- Shred garlic. Insert garlic into chicken appropriately
- Heat salad oil in frying pan. Begin cooking from the skin of prepared chicken from (2).
- When skin turns brownish-yellow, turn and cook other side. Add MIZKAN™ Sushi Seasoning at this stage. Cover frying pan, reduce heat and simmer.
- When chicken is sufficiently cooked, turn and cook the skin side again, achieving a crispy texture on the skin. Sprinkle black pepper again. Serve
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4