Juicy and Refreshing Boiled Chicken
- Remove the moisture of the chicken wings well. Cut the bell peppers into thin strips about 5-mm wide.
- Cut the ginger into thin slices leaving the peel on. Lightly crush the garlic.
- Place the <seasonings> and  into a stainless steel or resin-coated pot and bring to a boil.
- After it has come to a boil, add the children wings in  and peeled boiled eggs, cover and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- After the chicken wings are cooked through, add the bell peppers to . Cover and simmer for about 1 minute so that the peppers cook slightly but retain their texture.
- Place the chicken wings and bell peppers on a plate. Cut the boiled eggs in half and serve.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4