Mizutaki Hot Pot
- Add water, sake, salt and chicken wings to a pot and let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut up the chicken legs into bite-sized pieces. Cut the cabbage up into large pieces, shiitake mushrooms into decorative slices, and white leeks into diagonal slices. Cut half of the carrots into rectangular slices and half using a mold. Cut up the chives into 5-cm long pieces.
- Add the chicken leg to . Once the chicken has cooked through, add  to the pot (with the exception of the chives) and let the ingredients cook.
- Add the chives and bring to a boil.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4