Pon-Pasta® with Cabbage and Bacon
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add (additional) salt. Boil the spaghetti as directed.
- Cut the bacon and onion into 1-cm pieces and the cabbage into 3-cm cubes.
- Place the olive oil, chopped garlic, and red pepper in a frying pan and sauté over low heat until the aroma is released. Then add  and stir-fry the mixture.
- Combine the boiled spaghetti in the frying pan with . When the oil lightly spreads over the entire pan, add AJIPON and mix briefly before turning off the heat. Use the residual heat to continue to stir-fry the mixture, dish up and serve.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4