Pork and Bacon Tonkotsu Steamed Rice
- Wash the rice. Drain excess water then palce in the rice cooker.
- Slice pork belly into 1cm. Slice onion into 5mm width. Shred carrots. Drain water of canned corn.
- Shake Soup Base for Hot Pot (Pork Bone and Soy Sauce Nabe) Straight Type well then place to (1). Lightly mix.
- Place [2) to (3) then cook the rice.
- Once cooked, sprinkle spring onions if desired.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4