- Slice cabbage into easily to eat pieces. Slice onion into 3mm thick. Remove the hull of the tomato. Slice asparagus into thin, long and diagonal size. Thinly slice carrots using a peeler. loosen the stem of arugula.
- In a pot, add Soup Base for Hot Pot (Pork Bone and Soy Sauce Nabe) Straight Type and bring it to a boil.
- Eat the ingredients by placing it into (2) (Shabu- shabu Style)
- You may add noodle at the end after eating shabu shabu.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4