- Wash new potatoes thoroughly. Wrap with cling-wrap without removing the skin and place in microwave to heat up. Remove from microwave and then remove skin. Cut into 2 halves.
- Cut salmon into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle Salt and pepper. Coat with flour
- Cut asparagus into bite-sized length. Place in Microwave oven to microwave.
- Sautee the potatoes with salad oil until surface turns brownish yellow. Remove and place onto dishes
- Refill salad oil, Sautee salmon until surface turns brownish-yellow. Return (4) back into the pan. Add (3) to sautee. Add butter and toss. Serve to prepared dishes and add preferred MIZKAN™ Sesame Sauce.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4