- Season 150g Minced Pork with 1TBS white part of Spring Onion, chopped Ginger and 1/2 cup Mizkan™ Soup Base for Hot Pot (Yose Nabe) Straight Type and 1 tsp Sugar.
- Bring remaining Soup Base for Hot Pot (Yose Nabe) Straight Type with 250ml water to a boil in a pot.
- Whisk in seasoned minced Pork till cooked.
- Add in Fresh Black Fungus and Silken tofu and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 1 TBS Shoyu and 1/2 cup Mizkan™ Easy Cooking Vinegar Seasoning
- Stir in beaten Egg in a string to form fine ‘bird nest’ like.
- Thicken with Potato Starch mixture and chopped green part of Spring Onion and Red Chili. Dribble in some La You (Chili Oil) before serving. You can also pair Suan La Tang with toasted Yew Tiao. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4