Summer Vegetable Shabu-Shabu
- Cut the lettuce into quarters after removing the core. Cut the winter melon into quarters, remove the pulp, and peel the rind into strips. Cut the carrots into thin slices with a peeler. Remove the ends of the eggplant and zucchini and cut the zucchini in half. Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise. Remove the stems from the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the winter melon, eggplant, zucchini and bell peppers into thin slices with a slicer.
- Bring a pot of hot water to a boil and add round slices of lemon.
- Place the vegetables into the pot and add pork as desired before the vegetables lose its crunchy texture. Once the pork is cooked through, pick it up with plenty of vegetables and dip it into the AJIPON or Gomapon.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4