Brothless Tantanmen Noodles
- Stir-fry the ground pork in sweet bean sauce.
- Boil the Chinese noodles.
- Pour the mizkan™ Kin no Gomadare (sesame sauce) into a bowl. Add the boiled Chinese noodles and mix well.
- Arrange the noodles from step (3) on a plate. Sprinkle the ground pork from step (1), crushed cashew nuts, chili oil, and green onion shoots.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4