Fillet of Fish with Sugar Snap Peas
- Mix the seasoning with the fish fillet. Add egg yolk and mix. Coat the outside with corn starch and set aside.
- Boil baby corn and sugar snp peas until fully cooked. Drain water and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok, deep fry fish until golden brown. Drain oil and set fish aside.
- Heat oil in wok, saute ginger and garlic. Add carrots, baby corn, and sugar snap peas then stir-fry. Add fish and other ingredients. Briefly stir-fry until done and serve.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4