- Wipe the moisture on the chicken wings
- Thinly slice ginger without peeling off the skin. Slightly crash garlic.
- In a stainless steel pot, put the seasoning and (2). Bring it to a boil.
- Once it boiled, add (1) and peeled off boiled egg. Cover with a lid and simmer on a medium heat until the liquid becomes 1/2 - 1/3 for 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a plate and garnish with steamed broccoli.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4