- Place minced chicken meat and <Seasoning 1> into pot and cook.
- Add mayonnaise to tuna in a separate place.
- Mix egg with <Seasoning 2>. Heat for one and a half minutes in microwave.
- Remove from microwave, beat and stir until it assumes texture of scrambled eggs.
- Mix MIZKAN™ Sushi Seasoning with cooked rice. Separate rice into 2 portions.
- Chop parsley very finely and mix with 1 portion. Leave the other portion.
- Add the rice mixed with parsley into the cup first, followed by, in order: tuna, Sushi rice, Minced chicken meat, scrambled eggs, forming neatly ordered layers. Decorate with Green peas. Serve.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4