- Wash the bean sprouts and place in a heat-resistant dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave the bean sprouts for about 2 minutes (600W). Keep the plastic wrap on as it cools down.
- Mix the minced pork until it turns into a mash-like consistency. Add water and mix well. Add the <seasonings>.
- Coat the edges of the gyoza wrappers with (additional) water. Place  on the wrappers and close.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan, add the gyoza and fry them. When the bottom of the gyoza has turned brown, pour in water and cover the pan with a lid. When the water has evaporated, turn off the heat and place the gyoza on a plate together with .
- Serve with AJIPON.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4