Udon with Sesame Seed Sauce Dip
- Mix ingredients of <Udon sauce dip> well. Refrigerate
- Boil water. Add Udon to boil. Remove Udon from hot water and rinse with cold water. Remove as much moisture from Udon as possible. Place udon on draining basket.
- Mince spring onion to prepare as condiments.
- Serve cool udon with sauce dip from (1)
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4